THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN JOINING OUR TEAM!
We currently have the following roles available:
Customer Service Representative
Are you highly organised and a great communicator who has an obsession with customer satisfaction? Are you also interested in fashion? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you. This role acts as a key player in our customer care team on an international level. This role involves providing customer support through various platforms including via phone, email and social media, maintaining a high level of service awareness at all times, providing solutions to address customer issues in a timely and effective manner, managing customer returns and providing overall support to our team as required. The position is located at SHEKOU's HQ in Auckland, New Zealand.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional communication skills including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech
- Must be confident taking calls
- Must be resourceful and think proactively to anticipate customers needs and avert future issues
- Highly organised ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Previous customer service experience, particularly customer service via phone, is beneficial but not required.
To apply, please email:
- Implementing and executing Shekou’s marketing strategy in the Japanese market
- Work closely with the content/design team to decode the experience uniqueness to marketing communication message.
- Japanese marketing campaign initiation based on markets’ needs understanding
- Identifying and executing partnerships with relevant Japanese influencers and notable people
- Translation where required
- Drive brand campaigns from idea to execution in the Japanese market (social, digital, PR, events, brand partners, collaborations)
- Interface with the product team to identify key products and seasonal trends
- Customer service in Japanese as required
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree and above, in marketing, branding, business or other relevant area is highly beneficial though not necessary
- Minimum 1 years’ of marketing experience
- Proven record in marketing, especially branding capability including both online and offline and demonstrated presenting skills
- A good understanding of the Japanese market
- Good written and oral English and Japanese skills (native Japanese speaking is preferred or a similar ability)
This is a full time permanent role based in our Auckland location. You must be in Auckland or willing to relocate.
To apply, please email: